The American Sports Centers (25 courts)
1500 S. Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
Please be advised that all teams must check-in prior to the start of their first game. Team Check-In will be start on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 starting at 3:00pm and ending at 8:00pm at the American Sports Centers to accommodate teams with early games on Thursday (registration schedule subject to change). VALID I.D. REQUIRED.
Team Registration will begin at 3:00pm to 8:00pm (subject to change). No games on Wednesday.
Team Registration will open at 8:00am until 5:00pm (Thursday only).
Games will begin at 9:00am on all courts. Last games will start at 8:40pm.
(games every 1 hour and 10 minutes)
Games will begin at 9:00am on all courts. Last games on Sunday will start at 2:50pm.
(games every 1 hour and 10 minutes)
* Schedule subject to change pending number of registered teams. We recommend downloading the Double Pump app on your iPhone or Android device to stay updated on any changes (Enter “Double Pump Basketball” in the search window).
PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TRAVEL TIME TO ARRIVE AT YOUR GAMES EARLY. DO NOT BE LATE TO YOUR GAMES. FORFEIT RULES WILL APPLY.
NOTE: During Peak travel times between 6:00am to 9:00am and 3:00pm to 8:00pm freeway traffic will be slow.
TRAVEL TEAM COACHES & PLAYERS – IMPORTANT!
NEW CERTIFICATION PROCEDURES (updated 3/17/17) – The NCAA Enforcement Certification Approvals Group (“ECAG”) has implemented a new certification process for travel team coaches and players. It is the responsibility of the coaches to be familiar with the new guidelines and to ensure that teams are in compliance. Event Operators are required to abide by the NCAA ECAG guidelines in order to maintain their certification. To help guide you, we recommend clicking on the hyperlinks below for more information.
DON’T WAIT! Start the certification process early and allow up to 3 weeks to complete all of the requirements. Here’s what you need to do:
- Coaches must obtain their USA Basketball Gold License which includes the mandatory background check.
- Coaches must create a New User Account in the ECAG Basketball Certification System (“BBCS”). NOTE: you will not be able to create an account until you’ve obtained your license.
- All Prospective Student-Athletes (“PSAs”) must create an Athlete User Account in BBCS and watch the mandatory educational videos. If a PSA does not create an account and watch the mandatory videos, he is not eligible to participate in any NCAA-certified event and cannot be added to any roster.
- All Teams must adhere to the Adjoining State Rule before finalizing any roster.
- For more information, download the NCAA ECAG MANUAL and refer to the “Basketball Certification” section starting on Page 19. You’ll find step-by-step instructions on: (i) Obtaining your USA Basketball Gold License; How to Create a BBCS account; and Bench Creation and Roster Creation.
- Visit the NCAA Basketball Certification site for more information.
COLLEGE COACHES ONLY
Recruiting packets will be available at 8:00am on Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the American Sports Centers only. Cost of the packet is posted on the NCAA website at www.ncaa.org/basketballcertification
WEDNESDAY – $10.00 ALL DAY
THURSDAY – $10.00 ALL DAY
FRIDAY – $10.00 ALL DAY
SATURDAY – $10.00 ALL DAY
SUNDAY – $10.00 ALL DAY
$15.00 per day
The American Sports Centers will offer a limited number of parking spaces directly in front of the entrance for $15.00. In addition, parking spaces in the rear of the building accessible from Anaheim Blvd. are $10.00. Gates will open one hour prior to the start of the event.
Street Level Parking – $10.00 per day
From the corner of Katella and Anaheim: Turn North on Claudina Way and proceed to the end of the cul-de-sac.
From the front of the ASC: Turn right out of the ASC parking lot onto Cerritos Ave.
Turn right on Lewis Street
Turn right on Katella Avenue
Turn right on Anaheim Way followed by an immediate right on Claudina Way
Proceed to the end of the cul-de-sac.
Attendants will be available to assist you.
The Anaheim Market Place (North of ASC) offers parking in its private lot MOST weekends for $15.00. Neither ASC, SCVA, nor any other group affiliated with ASC benefits from this paid parking. Please use the crosswalk if you choose to park in this lot.
DO NOT park in the business parking lots to the South and to the West of ASC. Business owners have cars towed each weekend. Street parking along Cerritos (West of Anaheim Blvd.) is legal.